FS: Surplus Electronics From Old Projects - Altera Xilinx Linear Tech Maxim & HP & More

Hi, We selling a bunch of surplus components from our design projects going back decades.

We are not a parts broker. The components are new unless otherwise specified.

These two links are for Altera PLDs on eBay:

--
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7518521023&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Reply to

... "Reserve Not Met " ... you can keep them.

Reply to
EN