FS: LM3909 (Qty 41)!!!!!

Hello all,

I thought this would be a good place to start before I resorted to ebaying them. I have 41 (yes forty one) LM3909s. They are no longer produced as I'm sure most of you know. They make for a wonderful yet simple flasher circuit. I no longer have any use for them.

If you're interested please email me, robbakos at gmail dot com.

I've seen them go for about 5 dollars each on ebay but I'm willing to let them go at a lower price if you take them all. Picture is available and the chips are in a piece of antistatic foam. They have all been tested as well and are in great condition.

I also have quite a few sockets for 8 and 16 pin chips among other things.

Thanks!

Rob

Reply to
robbakos

Ha ha ha ha ha... :) D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

In order to *think*, first pull your head out of your ass.

*-*+only.advertise+*-design-of-*-circuits+sci.electronics.design-*-*-design+combining.components.into.circuits+the.rec.hierarchy+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion
*-users-may-not-post-on-Usenet-groups+zzz+suspend-the-user's-eBay-accountmailto: snipped-for-privacy@zoominternet.net abuse@ zoominternet.net mailto: snipped-for-privacy@google.com

Reply to
JeffM

Is that a threat? Because "this" is three newsgroups and none of them are for buy and sell ads. You haven't done us a favor, you've added to the general clutter.

A good place to start, and it's already too late, is Mark Zenier's guide to the sci.electronics.* hierarchy: ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/m/mzenier/seguide9706.txt where you'll find not only a description of the purpose of all the three newsgroups you've spammed this to, but also where you might possibly have posted your ad.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black