FS: HH UHF Radios, RF Parts & Connectors

I have the following for sale, not auction. All Radios are working unless stated.

2 - Uniden SPU51KT, one with battery, no antennas, one has broken ON/OFF switch

3 - EF Johnson Model 242-5876, no batteries or antennas. FCC ID # ATH2425876 - all power up and TX/RX

1 - Uniden SPU416K, no battery or antenna, works fine.

Photots of all available upon request, asking best offer for all units or consider trades.

Electronic / RF parts/Connectors

31 - PCB mount SMB jacks - gold NEW 15 - SMA Nickel PBC Mount Jacks 2500 - Diodes Inc, MPSA42B-XN TO-92 transistors 40pcs - C&K 7101 SPDT PCB Right angle toggle switches 1080 - MIL SPEC JANTX2N2369A Transistors (metal can) NEW 10 - MACOM P/N 5862-5004-10 PCB MOunt RF connectors 1 - Dynatech FSCM 50667 / Qx6-618K002 - SP6T SMA to SMA coaxial Relay NEW, 20-26VDC, DC to 26.5GHz

Best offers (MIL SPEC parts, semi-rare). I accept PAYPAL or MO. Company checks. Photos upon request. Let me know if you need more information.

Mitch

Reply to
IRAD