FOCUS Electronic: RF & Wireless Technology

Founded in 1981, FOCUS started producing and assembling cable and wired home electronic appliances as TV games and computer peripheral accessories and equipments including computer keyboards, mice, and other PC input devices, USB Hubs, with more than two decades of experience and excellent technologies. FOCUS successfully extended its sales network rapidly to the global markets in the first decade, also commended as "Outstanding Quality Award" by Ministry of Interior, Thailand in 1989.

FOCUS has revealed numbers of 2.4GHz wireless products, such as RK-728 as a combo set of wireless touchpad keyboard with remote, RK-750 as a combo set of wireless trackball keyboard with remote, RKR-360 as a combo set of wireless Mini keyboard with remote, RKR-528 as combo set of wireless full size XP/Vista switchable keyboard with remote, and RKR-768 as a combo set of wireless full size keyboard built-in trackball with remote since the Millennium with new wireless technologies. You can find FOCUS goods in electronic, HTPC, and car computer retailers in the parts of the world.

===2.4 GHz Wireless Optical Trackball MCE Remote, RM-518=== Designed with 10 meters effective working range and 360-degree navigation for exactly position control, also with 45 keys including My Music, My Videos, My Pictures, My TV, Guide, Live TV, Recorded TV, and DVD Menu, and 2 mouse keys is one of our hot and main products, type RM-518. It is compatible in Microsoft Window XP MCE / Vista.

===RK-728, MCE Keyboard Built-In Touchpad=== Another main and popular product, RK-728, is easy to be operated by a built-in touchpad, scroll wheel, and MCE direct key, which is not only for other multimedia hotkeys, for Microsoft Vista Media Center. The differences and specifications from other competitive suppliers' wireless keyboards, RK-728 has a mouse at the both sides of the keyboard for right hand or left hand users easily to use.

--Contact Information-- E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@focus.com.tw Tel: 886-2-22423958 Tel:

Reply to
allproducts.pr

JeffM