Find control algorithm

Hi all, FM95HS02EM8XEM is a rolling code generation from Fairchild, that now is going out of production. I need its control algorithm to implement it into another microcontroller Can anyone help me ?

thanks in advance

maurizio

Reply to
mauri236

Hi !

We may have stock. How many pcs you need ?

Thanks !

--
Patrick Cheung
townt.com

Rolling code . Take away any "value" by

a hacker , of eaves dropping your garage door

opener code .

Flooding ! It costs same to make a hand

held sender that can send 2K bytes of

data .

No one can hack , that which flloods and

mixes 120 diff communications , in that flood !

Here's where band width comes in .

802.11G ! I can send crypto at 2khz , and you will NEVER break the code ,

because the RF BW is so much greater

Reply to
Werty