Electronic Components Distributors - Knight Electronics Corporation

Knight Electronics

is a value added, broadline distributor of electronic components.

We provide a full spectrum of commercial, industrial, medical grade, automotive, military and aerospace board level electronic components & accessories...on hand to suit your procurement needs, ready to ship, same day...every day! We also carry a wide variety of RoHS compliant parts.

Knight Electronics stocks over 500,000+ parts...a broadline of commercial, industrial, medical grade, automotive, and hi-reliability electronic components. Everything from connectors, discrete semiconductors, integrated circuits, memory products, MiniPCI cards, passive components, relays, switches, wire & cable, and much more! If you're also looking for hard to find parts, Knight Electronics offers consistant support and very competitive prices on hard to find products.

Ask one of our sales representatives about hard to find components...

With over a half million line items in our warehouse, it's no wonder that we keep our customers happy and production lines moving!

Knight Electronics, "the strongest link in your supply chain management!"

snipped-for-privacy@knightelec.com

Reply to
Electronic Component Distribut

This newsgroup does not allow commercial postings. They belong on: which was created for the purpose of announcing new products or services.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell