Does anyone make surface mount blinking LEDs?

Hi,

I am looking for a source of tiny (e.g. 2mm x 1mm x 1mm) surface mount leds that blink.

I know that circuits can be constructed for this purpose but I assume that if you can buy larger bulb type leds that flash that the work may already have been done and miniaturized for a surface mount product.

The flash length and dwell time is not really important to the purpose.

Thanks for any leads :)

CP

Reply to
googlealerts

Kingbright ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Thanks for the lead Graham but unfortunately they don't make them either.

Eeyore wrote:

Reply to
googlealerts