Does anyone know M52332 OP-Amp maybe from Mitsubishi? Very old part, I need pinout.

Hi, in a power supply I have a M52332 OP-Amp maybe from Mitsubishi. The schematic looks very strange and it seems they mixed up the inv and noninv inputs. Does anyone know this IC or has a database where it may be in? Many thanks in advance Frank

Reply to
Frank Moe

My Mitsubishi books show an M5233 but no M52332. Could this be what your part is? The 5233 is a dual comparator.

Brian Aase

snipped-for-privacy@gmx.de (Frank Moe) wrote:

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Brian Aase

Most AT power supplies use a LM339 comparator to give the power good signal. This is often located on a daughter board, along with the OVP protection circuitry. Often the Japanese chipmakers, especially Sharp, use oddball part numbers that directly cross to an industry standard part number, like LM339. I've found some matches by using the

crossref database.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th