DIN rails and diodes

I am building an industrial sensor system for warehouse and need to isolate some inputs using blocking diodes (simple rectifiers will suffice).

To do this in the DIN rail configuration will take 2 terminal blocks, one for each connection to the diode.

It would be so much easier if there were single-position DIN-rail diodes that just snap onto the rail with a screw- or push-terminal on each end. Or a DIN-rail blank (dunno what to call it): a pair of screw terminals on the top for attaching the diode, and the usual screw- or push-terminals for wiring it into the circuit.

Surely one of these must exist? but searching turns up nothing.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Reply to
DaveC

I am building an industrial sensor system for warehouse and need to isolate some inputs using blocking diodes (simple rectifiers will suffice).

To do this in the DIN rail configuration will take 2 terminal blocks, one for each connection to the diode.

It would be so much easier if there were single-position DIN-rail diodes that just snap onto the rail with a screw- or push-terminal on each end. Or a DIN-rail blank (dunno what to call it): a pair of screw terminals on the top for attaching the diode, and the usual screw- or push-terminals for wiring it into the circuit.

Surely one of these must exist? but searching turns up nothing.

Ideas?

Thanks.

I see some multiple (x8) units on ebay, mebbe an enquiry might turn up smaller units??

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

I'd ask Phoenix Contact:

/ren/p=pxc.param.sort.field/p=pxc.param.pager.requested.row.count=50/p=pxc.param.pager.selected.page=2/p=pxc.param.sort.direction=ASC/-/

Reply to
Techman

Reply to
Tom Kupp

Listing of weidmuller parts.

Reply to
Techman

Yep - I second that.

Reply to
Techman

Phoenix Contact has several, in different shapes. Go to

and select "diode" in the "Features" box over on the far right, and also check the "in stock" box... I get 34 of them, about $3.50 to $22 quantity one, depending on style.

This URL may or may not take you directly to the search results:

or or even

Standard disclaimers apply: I don't get money or other consideration from any companies mentioned.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds