Desperately need MSM5205 OKI speech chip

Does anyone out there have an MSM5205 OKI speech chip I might buy. I am trying to repair an old Data East Pinball machine that has a bad sound board and it looks to be the voice chip. It appears that this chip is extremely obsolete and the only way I can get a hold of one is by buying a minimum of

8 pieces for 30 some bucks a piece. In lieu of the 5205 how about a MSM6585, it appears to be a drop in replacement for the 5205. I really need some help on this as I have 3 little girls who keep asking when 'daddy's game' is going to be fixed so they can bounce the balls around again.

Thanks

Bill email: snipped-for-privacy@pflum.com

Reply to
Bill

shows two stocking sources.. dunno bout min. qty or prices, though.. good luck

Reply to
Ray L. Volts