Datasheet or equivalent for "1AKM" CMS transistor wanted

Hello,

I have a battery pack of a skiboot heating system broken (from Therm'ic vendor). The battery pack consists in a 5.3V battery and a 3 positions switch enabling graduous heat in the feet. This is done thru an oscillator outputing to a component (looking like a transistor) serving like a power switch for the second circuit consisting in the 5.3V battery and some heating wire of 10 ohms. Everything is CMS. The burned component has "1AKM" written on top, but I can't find this reference while google'ing.

Maybe some of you could help me find the exact reference or some equivalent. I can send a schema of the circuitry if required.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Renaud.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Renaud_M=E9tric

Renaud Métrich schrieb:

SMD!

IRLML2402

Where do you want to purchase it?

Regards, Dieter

Reply to
Dieter Wiedmann

Dieter Wiedmann a écrit :

Thanks a lot, this seems to be the exact reference. Now I have to find a place to purchase it in France or at least Europe.

Reply to
Renaud

Renaud schrieb:

Farnell/France or Conrad/Germany have it, but you can use almost any LLL-N-MOSFET in SOT-23 with at least same current rating.

Regards, Dieter

Reply to
Dieter Wiedmann