datasheet of (zener) diod SM6530 or SMB530

Hello, I've got a shematic of an eletric circuit, but I can't find one typ of (zener) diod. It's also difficult to read the name of the part. It must be something like SM6530 or SMB530 or SM6590.

I need a datasheet of the part. Thanks for your suggestions!

Reply to
erriek

"erriek" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@y41g2000cwy.googlegroups.com:

SMB seems likely. As to the rest, I don't know. If this schematic is paper, try bright light. Seriously bright, sun or close range metal halide. Try different angles of light, anything that might reveal more traces of the damaged text.

Also, look at the circuit context. It is like either a voltage reference, in which case a schematic might indicate a test or reference voltage point that you can work from. Or, it might be a transient voltage suppressor. If you're trying to repair something, there's a good chance that this is what it is, and an overlarge transient is probably what killed it.

http://save.nazanin.googlepages.com/home
Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Lostgallifreyan schrieb: