data sheets, product infor for obsolete comonents

I'm working on old intel boards for computers. Can anyone supply data sheets or information on multibus controllers- D8218, S4125. Also, I've got access to some old data sheets,etc if you need some infor. on something. I'm hoping that we can create a share site for this type of information or if someone already knows of a site, please send infor. CB

Reply to
CB