Connector

Hello all,

Can anyone identify this connector?

The contacts are flat, in the form of thin blades.

Matching plug:

Piotr

Re: Connector

I don't recognize the connector other than thinking it looks automotive
related, however the electrolytic capacitor to the left of it looks like
it has been running hot and should be replaced. When the label film
pulls back from the top that is never a good sign...

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.