Circuit diagram for Sale of the Century game

1) There are 3 players each with a press button and two LED's, Green and Red. 2)The first button pressed illuminates its Green LED and locks out the other two palyers illuminating their RED LED's. 3) There is to be a RESET press button to turn off all LED's and make the circuit ready for the next round.

The project will use CMOS 4000 series IC's. Main Gate Type - NAND gates Switching - Active high switch LED's - Active high LED's Quad 2-input NAND gates are to be used, CD4011B. The power supply will be a 9 volt battery. Display a labeled circuit diagram.

Reply to
steve_sambolic

When is it due?

--
.
Reply to

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in news:izi8i.71628$g63.27196@edtnps82:

Funny >:) I think I'd be asking more politely too, if it had been my assignment. As the OP has been given what amounts to a puzzle with all the peices in a retail box, I suggest letting him get on with it alone, as intended.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan