Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Market for a GenCad .CAD to .DXF convertor?
Is there a market for a GenCad .CAD to .DXF convertor? I've been asked to do a custom job to create a a GenCad .CAD to DXF convertor...in your opinions would there be a market for this in general?...

Older semiconductors Datasheets?
I came across a large box of unused assorted transistors in a box of junk from a TV and video repair business that had closed down and left them all at our rubbish tip trash and treasure exchange....
4
4

GPS
Hi, I want to design a GPS device that can be identified on the internet using an IP address. What is required for this? Do I need both a GPS and cell phone type of chip? If this is the wrong group...
2
2

Unknown Analog? IC MP3 - Need Help
Hi All - I have an MP3 player that I am modifying for use with microcontroller. I am trying to identify a 20-pin (5 per side) integrated circuit that is near the analog output section. I've tried...

Converting from GenCAD to DXF?
Owen Ransen wrote in news: Try GerbTool. It can read many formats, and definitely can output DXF.
2
2

What is an "rt" on a schematic
has info which looks relevant...
4
4

second try: M65830
Hello, I wish to buy a M65830 (mitsubishi). Could anyone help me ? Regards Vincent begin 666 Vincent M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..E1H:65R;F5S T*14U!24P[4%)%1CM)3E1%4DY%5#IV:6YG=%]C M96YT:6UE
1
1

SAD1024
ho Might one inquire as to why it is no good for you? They ship internationally. - Tim -
26
26

i'm looking for crystal 16,670Mhz
Hello i have a problem like in the topic, can anyone help ?
1
1

AN7070 and AN7071 datasheets
Does anyone have datasheets for the Matsushita AN7070 (NF-DRIVER, +/-40V, 1A) and AN7071 (AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER CONTROL) ICs? These are used in a General, model A800GA stereo amplifier. The AN7071 is...

Futaba M202LD05AA info anyone?
Does anybody have any info on Futaba M202LD05AA VFD? Connector pinout, electrical, programming? I did try to ask Futaba but they are not responsive, my requests were ignored. That means I will...

source or alternative relay
Hi, I have a PCB with an encased relay SDS Relais RS-12V which is faulty. This relay seems to be obsolete - does anyone know of an alternative?
1
1

MAX6008 2.5 V shunt reference - need source (no minimum)
I need a source for a few Maxim max6008 2.5 V precision shunt voltage references, no minimums please.

accurate timing/clock for microcontroller? (for measuring bpm)
I would like to build a drum machine/metronome using a BASIC Stamp 2 (maybe later on PICAXE) which would allow the user to control the beats per minute (bpm) with a dial/potentiometer. They could...
8
8

Datasheet wanted -- Rockwell CRC8030 Dual Tone Decoder
I'm working on a remote control project, and I'd like to use DTMF so that the controlling device can be a telephone. I've done this sort of stuff before, but it's been a few years. When I went to...