Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1M x 4-bit DRAM 20-pin DIP
I'm searching for a source of a DRAM memory IC that would have the following specs: 20-pin DIP memory chips (16) 1meg x 4-bit dips make up a bank of 8mb. Should be 60-ns Fast Page Mode non-parity An...
3
3

Half Plated Holes,Copper Electroplating VIA PCB manufacturer,PCB layout
TOSHIN DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITD Established in 1998, located in Guangzhou,China mainland,Toshin Development Technologies Limited, has developed as a professional manufacturer of Printed Circuit...

WTD: MAX6008 2.5 V ( or equiv) shunt reference
I need a source for a few Maxim max6008 2.5 V precision shunt voltage references or an equivalent unit that will work down to a few uA of current.

New Direction Components
Does anyone know what happened to New Direction Components, based in Rockford, IL? I'm pretty sure they went out of business, but does anyone have any details? Where Kelly and Chris ended up? Did...

Help - Nokia 2260 LCD data? Is there a Nokia 2210? Euroguys' input?
I'm making a few (cuneiform) sexagesimal desk clocks out of clay. Hence I've been trying to find some cheap LCDs in old TDMA phones (LCDs from Spark Fun etc. are $9 vs. entire phones from eBay
2
2

Polarization of aluminum organic polymer capacitor.
I was reading and I notice a "pointy hexazoid" in the outline drawing. Duh, which end is positive? I am laying out a board with USB, and I was going to put a 120uF capacitor across the power near the...
1
1

DDR vs. GDDR - what is the difference ?
Hello, what is the key difference between DRAM devices used for PC motherboards and graphic cards ? Regards Roman Rumian P.S. 20 years ago it was extra row serial in/out buffer, but this is not the...

High speed DAC vendors
Hi all, Which vendors besides TI, ADI and Maxim manufatures high speed (>250Msamples, min.14bit) DACs ? Regards Morten
3
3

Parts New & Old
It's time that I give up one of my favorite hobbies as the mind is willing, but age (eyes, arthritis, etc) in not. I have lots of parts that someone might be interested in and if so check out the...

Heat Sink for "ATV" transistor case / package?
An ATV package diagram is at http://207.234.249.73/mwd/ Who makes a heat sink for the "ATV" transistor package or equivalent? Or is there another package / case style that's equivalent to the ATV?...
5
5

Capacitor codes
I have a problem with xtal stability in a tune circuit. I know what the fault is but I can not work out the faulty capacitor code no the Sch diagram it is 10p/CH I know it is 10 pico farads or puff...
1
1

special EPROM socket, carriers wanted
Back in the early 1980s, there were some EPROM carriers that were just a plastic piece that the EPROM leads were bent around, and sockets for those that accepted the carrier (in an upsidedown...

Component ID?
Hi, I'm trying to identify a manufacturer and specs for what I believe is a diode. It's a black cylinder with a silver band surrounding one end, and its position on the PCB is labeled with a diode...
11
11

Dual 10 turn potentiometer
Anyone know where to find a dual 10k 10 turn linear potentiometer? By dual I mean one behind the other with concentric shafts, so they can be operated independantly. The mfg wants $350.00 for one, I...
2
2

FCC surge ?
What does "FCC" mean in the context of relays ? As in "FCC surge voltage between open contacts 1,500 V". Thanks. -- André Majorel (Counterfeit: "I drink, I smoke, I gamble, I chase girls--but postal...