Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

TLV3702 Comparator: input > Vcc ?
Linear makes the LT1716, inputs can go to 44 v regardless of supply, according to the datasheet. Looks like it costs a little more than the TI comparator. I cross-posted this to some other newsgroups...
2
2

General Purpose PNP transistor in alternative pinout?
We've had a board back that has a BC807 on it and the emitter & collector pins have been mixed up on the board. It's a SOT-23 package with a pinout as shown on pg 2 here so looking down on the board...
1
1

LF: UM3481 or equivilant.
I saw this neat little circuit on a hobby website that uses this chip. It is a melody synthesizer that has about 10 Christmas tunes on it. I would like to get about 5 of those UM3481 chips for...
5
5

I am building a simple FM radio transmitter
Well, its not so simple for me actually. Thats the project I have chosen for this semester. The most basic circuit I have found on Internet is this: Please tell me what does BC547 doing here and what...
2
2

Looking for MAX6008 2.5 V ( or equiv) shunt reference IC
I need a source for a few Maxim max6008 2.5 V precision shunt voltage references or an equivalent unit that will work down to a few uA of current.

Misc. components for sale...
I have the following for sale:
4
4

high-side current sensing chips
Hi all, I'd like to help out some friends on an antique motorcycle forum that have a 6 volt regulator project. One of them built a regulator on perfboard and posted the schematic. It has a couple of...
26
26

Unknown component
I have a component I am trying to identify. It consists of a glass tube about 3/4" long and 1/8" diameter. Inside this tube are 2 blades that look like the might contact each other where they overlap...
8
8

looking for 3-5W axial resistors rated for greater than 750V breakdown voltage
I need some 49.9K - 51k resistors that will see peaks of 500V across them for a few seconds. I'm looking for some resistors that are reasonable in size that are rated for greater than 750V that is...

HEP 590 data?
Hi All, Does anyone have any data on the HEP 590 (and other HEP IC's?) I found a few in my parts box,but have no data. Thanks!
5
5

I need transistor SIV300004
or equivalent. I only need one but would like to have some spares. I have looked all over. I would even take a datasheet. Thank you.
12
12

Bad voltage regulator?
How hot does the 7805 get?
11
11

Help identify an SOIC8 IC - XP SC 8F042A (?)
RE Hi All, Any idea what this might be ? All I have been told is "signal processing" which isn't much help. The bottom of the part has a small circle impressed with the words "INDO 6E17" Any comments...
1
1

Tapped inductors, LC IF-filters, where?
Not true, there will still be LPTV and analog cable... not to mention Canada, Mexico, etc. Also, parts that are useful in ATSC to NTSC converter boxes will be popular for a while longer.
17
17

GenRad Binding Post Replacement for 1432 Decades
Has anyone found binding posts that fit the GenRad 1432 Decades? The holes in the panel are .625in, and all the standard sized posts I can find are .5in. IETLabs doesn't sell them anymore. Any ideas?...