Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is it dangerous to top up zinc-chloride AA cells?
I did it many decades ago as a child. You can't put much back into them, and after a few cycles, the zinc case will likely give up, so you might want to use leakproof ones. Also, you have to charge...
2
2

Unknown manufacturer
I seem to recall seeing advertizing for this part, and thinking the 'spin' to be a little over the top - but it's a major branding and trade-mark error for anything intended for marketing in North...
2
2

IMP inc. IC I 10412-01
What kind of device did this chip come from? I believe a 10412 is an ecl memory device, but the application could prove me wrong. al
3
3

Infineon BTS7740G
Hello All. Could someone help me find a supplier that will sell me just a handful of the Infineon BTS7740G or similar (all in the BTS77xx series)? I have found one, Digikey, but they only supply a...

Life of round DIN connectors ?
Manufacturers tend not to give a figure for the number of insertions their DIN connectors can take. I've never seen one fail but those don't tend to be the type you plug/unplug ten times a day. Does...
11
11

SSC PLCEFN datasheet
Hello All. Could somebody help me with datasheet for old Intellon power line communication IC SSC PLCEFN? Thanks in advance Alex
3
3

Question: capacitors as special use batteries?
I recall from my hobbyist days that high-voltage capacitors can keep a charge for a significant amount of time, especially if they are cut- off from the circuit subsequent to charging. I'd like to...
3
3

Help smd component
Hi, Iam looking for smd chip marked U2 on acer aspire 1310 main board because USB port 5v is out of order. On chip there is AHM1 and its package is sot23-5. Can you help me to identify this chip?...

PLL-free clock generator, fully on-chip
I'm looking for: A VCO chip where all the VCO components are on-chip, in other words I feed it some control voltage and it produces an output frequency. I don't want any external components like...
5
5

[?] Looking for UK supplier of metal screening boxes.
Hi, Some years ago one of the main UK component distributors (possibly RS or Farnell) used to sell a range of plated folded steel screening boxes (NOT diecast), with sprung-fingered lid and optional...

Rf Ground Loop problem "RF ISOLATOR"
Hi im experiencing RF Ground Loop problem, so i made let say circuit with two capacitors rated 10nF 160v, the ground loop problem was gone, no more humming noise or horisontal lines on the the problem...

How to probe the parameters of a mechanical encoder
The mechanical encoder on my Wavetek 75 is broken (mechanically) but it's too hard for me to solder anything to the tiny remains in the broken pins. In this case, I need to buy a new encoder. Is there...
1
1

2N4117A, PN4117A
Hi, 2 questions: I am searching some 2N4117A or PN4117A fets, in Europe. They used to be sold by Farnell but they stopped delivering them. Does anyone know where to get them, preferrably in the...

Electret capsules with digital output (using Nationl Semiconductor LMV1026)?
In March 2005, National Semiconductor announced amplifer / PCM encoder chips to enable manufacturers to create electret condenser microphones with digital output. The idea is that the only analog...

Looking for *ultra* thin 4 core cable
Many many years ago, a surplus store here in the UK was selling guided missile control cable (4 core, ultra thin with a high breaking strain). Unfortunately, I didn't buy it and I've been kicking...