Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Thermostat Indicator Bulb Type
One of the GE Weathertron Model 3AAT80B1A1 thermostats in our home is doing its thing and when the temperature setting is increased a few degrees above ambient the auxillary heaters come on OK to...
6
6

Looking for datasheets for Phillips parts
Hello! I collect oddball integrated circuit parts. In this case they are assorted PROMs that Signetics originally made, then Phillips took over the line, and finally started calling one of them from...
6
6

TCA520B replacement
For an old electronic design I'm looking for a replacement of an obsolete component (TCA520B) Which component is the best replacement for the TCA520B?
1
1

Alternative for NB4L6254 (Clock Switch that eliminates runt pulses)
Hi. I'm working on an ECL circuit that switches an 1.5GHz clock off for some nanoseconds and than turns it on again. The switched clock must not contain runt pulses (truncated clock cycles). Onsemi's...
6
6

Want some circuit schematics and examples?
Sometimes you need some useful examples and schematics for reference, circuit design and projects. You can found it from books but this is not enough. Here is some useful links that provide various...

VCSO and VCXO difference
I have involved in high frequency project and I don=92t know difference between VCSO, VCXO. I will be really appreciated if anyone clarifying this difference.
1
1

Looking for a LT1765 pin-compatible buck regulator with Iout>=3.5A
Vin=5V, Vout=1.2V, SO-8 package Any hints will be highly appreciated. I found a few parts in SO-8 satisfying all of the electrical requirements, but none of them is even close to be pin-compatible......
2
2

Phase comparator
Hi, I would like to compare the phase of two 40 MHz signals and get an output voltage proportional to their phase shift. Although I found some phase comparator ICs like MM54C932,MM74C932 , TC5081BP...
4
4

Need Omron Relay or cross repleacement
Hi I need a G4Z-2282P the 24V version for an Akai stereo from the mid 80s. The part is discontinued. I called Omron and then had no information on the part. Was wondering if there is a source for...
5
5

PCB PRINT OUT SOFTWARES
IS THERE ANYSOFTWARE I CAN DOWNLOAD THAT CAN HELP ME PRINT A CIRCUIT THE MOMENT I HAVE THEM DESIGNED ON ANY OF THE SOFTWARES FOR DESIGNING ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS. I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF SUCH LINKS...
2
2

Are new Luxeon Rebels reliable?
I finally got my post-recall strip of LXML-PWC1-0100 (brightest cool-white Rebel) from Future Electronics and got back to work on my mega-flashlight. I've had 7 LEDs fail in a project that uses 21....

Looking for electronic components and accessories?
HI, I am LeeYY. I'm a serious electronic hobbyist. If I have leisure times I'll make somethings interested with electronics such as buying kits, making my own PCB and design a circuit. But, since my...
2
2

Low dissipation factor capacitors
I've just learned that Panasonic is obsolecsing a whole bunch of their capacitors. (Production has been getting emails from digikey for a while but told me about it at today.) We use the Panosonic...
17
17

multiple voltage regulators on same hatsink ?????
hi, i`m making up a power supply , with four 78 XX series regulators and lm317 adjustable reg. is it ok to bolt all these on the same heatsink without insulating washers ? thanks, mark k
4
4

Any logic-level FETs with breakdown 300V+?
Hello, Just curious, although I am not holding my breath that any exist: Are there FETs with a Vds rating of 300V or higher, preferably DPAK (TO-252), that have a guaranteed Rdson of around 1ohm or...
25
25