Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

replacement for SAMSUNG S3C7544X ?
Why did you pick that particular chip? It may be simpler to write new software for a chip that is easy to program. Both PIC (Microchip) and AVR (Atmel) are popular and hobbiest friendly. Various 8051...
4
4

Which Deal Sites do you use?
Someone was asking, but I couldn't find the thread for which deal sites they like best. So I figured I'd start a new one. Which Deal Sites do you use?
1
1

Soldering onto ribbon connector
I have a ribbon cable and want to solder a single wire to all the conductors. This is a flatter ribbon cable than the sort of cable found in PCs for for IDE drives. ISTR it may have come from a...
6
6

Lowest Power >10 Baud Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Transciever ?
Hello, I would like to set up a low power transmitter/receiver pair to wirelessly send low rate data through a car dashboard, about 1byte sent once a second. The receiver above the dashboard will be...
1
1

Source for iPod connector & cable?
sells some ipod connectors (just the connector, not part of a cable assembly or dock). -- Wim Lewis , Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1 "We learn from history that we do not learn from history."...
3
3

NiMH smart charger built into wall-wart?
The first step in designing a smart charger is showing some intelligence in reviewing the application. This normally restricts smart chargers to specific mechanical battery pack sizes, or standard...
1
1

Pwr suppley Problem
Pwr suppley Problem I made a power supply with 3 paralelled LM338 Regulators in paralell (24V 12A trans), with 2 paralelled 20A rectifirs, worked great for 1 week, then all of a sudden, output dropped...
1
1

DIY 22uH Choke using Torroid Core?
If I have a junk box of smallish (1/2 inch dia say) torroid cores, of some unknown T-#, how many turns of wire should I guestimate for a >= 22 uH choke (for use with a MAX762 switching supply)? I know...
6
6

Need Your DAC Recommendation
I am in the process of designing/building a home-brewed midi controller for an analog synth (analog except for the midi controller, that is). I have an ATmega168 chip reading midi messages, and now I...
7
7

how can I improve FM reception on my boombox?
I have an old boombox I use in my back yard. The antenna is half broken off. Is there a way the connect a T shaped antenna wire to this radio and improve reception? What did people do back in the...
3
3

Reading a failing PLD
I have an AMI 18CV8-15 on a PCB from 1993 that is failing (it only works properly when I've given it a good blast with some freezer spray, and it's slowly getting worse, ie needing more freezer spray...
13
13

M5M27400AK EPROM - can't find the specs
Trying to find the pinout and capacity of a M5M27400AK EPROM but I'm not having any luck - can anyone help please? Thanks
6
6

maximum length of wire?
I have some video equipment i need to power off directly from my car's battery. I need a wire that is not too big, because i need to solder on a special quick-release connector that will be used to...
1
1

3-pin Variable regulator with low ref voltage?
An LM317 uses 1.25V as reference, which in a current regulator circuit puts that voltage plus the pass transistor's own voltage drop as the total drop, which is quite large. I looked up low dropout...
3
3

TD6709N dac datasheet
HI Where can I find datasheet for TD6709N DAC ic from TOSHIBA or maybe somone have service manual for Kenwood DP460 cd player or Luxmann D 102 cd player or Sansui CDV 350, CDV550R ,CDE750 , cause they...
2
2