Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RCD toroids with windings on them
Thanks. Great site for this stuff.
2
2

What type of RAM is this?
Thanks guys. Should have said that it's 28-pin surface mount. I THINK it's a standard 62256 ( 32K * 8 ) but am not 100% certain. Going off at a tangent, what's a good, cheap, modern equivalent of the...
5
5

Looking for Data for old HP LED QLMP-S562
Hi, If anybody has an old HP databook with the QLMP-S562 in it I would really appreciate a copy of the datasheet.. This is a rectangular green LED. Thanks, M0T
1
1

CMOS image sensor with adaptable histogram
I wonder if it is possible/new to provide the pixels of an image sensor with a time-dependent, global control voltage Vc(t) and let the pixels stop the build-up of charges on a capacitor when said...

low voltage motor driver
I am looking for a low voltage full bridge dual motor driver that will work down to 2.7 (preferably 2.5) volts at about 100ma per motor. I am aware of the A3901, but would like something slightly...

New Toshiba data sheets online TA7312P TA7313AP TA7317P TA7318P
Just added these : TA7312P Dual Low Noise Pre Amplifier TA7313AP 0.5W Audio Amplifier TA7317P Protective Circuit for OCL Power Amp and Speaker TA7318P Dual Peak Power Meter Driver

fast response thermistor
Hi NG, for a surface measurement application I need a thermistor (NTC) with a fast response time of max. 200ms in liquids. Where can I buy such things, any recommendations? Thanks! ~Christian
7
7

Need linear supply 3.3V/15A or 5V/25A
Hello Folks, For an experiment a client needs a 3.3V/15A or larger supply, must be linear. Checked the usual suspects and at 10A there's pretty much the end of the rope these days. 5V/25A could be...
59
59

What is a good "standard" force for a momentary push-button?
Title says it all. I'm trying to find information about what is a good range for the force needed to activate a momentary push-button switch. My application is to build a custom "d-pad" style array...
2
2

Supplier of 44-way 2.0mm pitch IDC Ribbon Mounted connector in UK
As subject, type of connector used with Laptop 2.5-inch hard drives I need the _male_ connector that will properly mate with a female socket. Not a pin header designed for soldering to a PCB - those...
4
4

Microwave diode?
Have simple detector circuit that specifies 1N21B diode. That diode is 20-plus years old and obsolete. Looking for current equivalent, possibly (but not necessarily) smt. Are these useable in place of...
22
22

TQFP 32 Socket
Does anyone know where I can buy a 32 TQFP socket, in stock, either as a dip adaptor or (preferably) just the bare socket. Thanks! Mark
4
4

PIC16x84 DIP18- Anyone know of a UK source?
Hi, As per the subject line, I'm having difficulties in finding a (not too expensive) source for about a dozen of these. Can anyone suggest somewhere to get them? -- Sue
4
4

quick-disconnect headphone connectors
Hi gang, I saw some headphones that have small connectors in-line with each phone so the cable pops apart if it's snagged. I want to modify my Koss Portapros but I haven't found what these little...
6
6

Tiny sound device
I am designing a fairly small (25 x 25 x 25 mm) robot, and I want to have some sound output. A simple click or buzz or beep will do quite nicely. The smallest device I've been able to find is a cell...
2
2