Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GPIB: 24-pin Centronix connectors?
It's been really long ago that I had to make custom GPIB/HPIB bus connections. Are those the regular 24-pin Centronics like this one? Reason is that the Prologix adapter bangs into the wall behind the...
61
61

PHONO PREAMP IC NEEDED
Hi I am looking for phono preamp IC . Any ideas ? Thanks ec
6
6

Help with MC68HC908AZ60 2J74Y chip please.
Hi, First of all let me apologise for my ignorance of electronics, but hopefully some kind sole out there may take pity on me and be able to help me with my problem. The problem I have is with the...
20
20

Datasheet
Hi all, is there anyone having a datasheet of an Sony ICX 921CK CCD sensor? regards Martin

"Ship order complete"
Sorry for the off-topic question but I thought you'd be familiar with the term... This reseller has a tick box on their order form saying : | Ship Order Complete | | Your ordered items may be shipping...
8
8

Looking for BM2576 (Semiconductor)
Im looking for this IC in a LCD television. Does anyone have one? Thanks
2
2

9v battery terminal blanks?
You have to spell out EVERYTHING to purchasing departments. If you didn't, they would find a good deal on conductive plastic caps then complain that the battery vendor was shipping dead batteries....
39
39

"AC Inductive Load PF"
Saw this in the specs of a momentary switch : Note: AC Inductive Load PF = 0.6 - 0.7 DC Inductive Load L/R = 7 msec I suppose I should be ashamed, but... Someone care to tell me what "PF" and "L/R"...
6
6

Intersil ICL8048 log amp replacement?
Intersil say there is no recommended replacement from them for the ICL8048 monolithic logarithmic amplifier. Does anyone know if there of something similar or better, in production, from anyone else?
11
11

Looking for component
IRFB3307ZPBF 300pcs IRF7901D1TRPBF 20Kpcs Pls quote with original parts only. Patrick e-mail :

WTB: 8K parallel EEPROM 90ns
Looking for a source of 5V parallel (8Kx8bits) EEPROM. Must be 90ns and in SOIC package. UK preferable Thanks

IGBT Semikron SKM158m010 data?
what are the data of IGBT Semikron :SKM158m010 Thanks

Counterfeit 2N3055?
I just wonder, why would anyone spec a 2N3055 these days anyway? Thanks, Rich
1
1

Looking for Sources for Laser Components
I am looking for a small laser that I can mount in a sci-fi model for visual effect. No, I am not trying to get a star wars style solid blue line. Just something that one to give some kind of effect....
1
1

require hart to usb modem
dear i require used HART communicator or hart to usb modem please give me infomation where it is available
5
5