Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Reset IC for a 68000 ?
I have a 20 year old PCB with a dodgy custom chip which, as one of its functions, provides the initial power on reset to a 68000 CPU. It's only the reset part of the custom IC that is faulty,...
8
8

PUSHPULL TRANSFORMERS NEEDED
Hi all I am looking for mini pushpull audio output transformer , exactly like the same type used in vintage transistor portable radion in the 60 and 70's . Does any one know good siurces for this ?...
2
2

Specification of current reading on multimeter
I am in the UK. I have a £20 digital multimeter and would like some advice. The meter is a Maplin model PG10B (order code GW18U) (Q1) Under "DC CURRENT" my user guide says, "voltage drop: 200 mV". Is...
48
48

SMD chip resistor arrays, concave or convex terminals
Can't find any reason for having two different terminal styles in the data sheets. What's the story here? Concave would seem easier to pick- and-place manually IMO.
2
2

Bendix PS-19 transistor replacement?
Hi everyone, I am looking for an updated replacement transistor for a Bendix PS-19. Does anyone have a way to cross it to a currently available transistor? Thanks. Chris

Accel HEI Super Coil- negative secondary ground??
I have a project that involves using an Accel 140003 HEI Super Coil. The problem I'm having is that I don't know which terminal is the high voltage ground. This coil only has a 2 wire primary (red and...
1
1

Looking for information on an IC labelled SRM20256LC
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 23:12:09 -0600, "Lee K. Gleason" put finger to keyboard and composed: S-MOS Systems CMOS 256K Bit Static RAM: - Franc Zabkar
1
1

Looking for a connector
Hello, I am trying to use a LCD panel from a old Dell laptop. I dismantled the panel. I have a FPGA kit and found a LCD controller from opencores site. I need to find a way to interface the FPGA to...
1
1

Getting matching transformer from telephone
I am looking for some 1-to-1 matching transformers to connect varioua audio devices to my PC. I usually get noises and hum. These line matching transformers are not so cheap at about £6 or 7 each....
194
194

Orange capacitor?
Hi, In a HP device I have 2 orange capacitors from which one is short-circuited. The other one looks the same and is 680 nF. I know that the voltage it will get is 28 volts. My question: Does anyone...
10
10

Equivalent for RCA 40235 uhf transistor please
Does anyone know of a good ready available equivalent for a 40235 transistor ? The 40235 is a 4 legged metal can TO-18 ? type. Its in an IF Amp circuit. thanks, JEFF
2
2

How do I clean catalyst on gas soldering iron?
Can you help. I am new to this stuff. The catalyst on my gas soldering iron doesn't glow as red as it used to. Maybe some bits of material I used to file the iron's tip got into the catalyst. How can...
5
5

Where to get a flux capacitor???
I want to build my own time machine.But for that purpose, I need a flux capacitor. Where can I buy a flux capacitor???
9
9

Transistor datasheet and x-ref
Not having success find anything on a Toshiba 2SC789-R transistor. It's part of the pre-amp circuit from a vintage Pioneer Quad Stereo Receiver. Any ideas ?
4
4

about bldc
i am doing project on bldc motor . can any one tell me how to choose mosfet ratings and driver circuits. my motor ratings are 380v,14A. i have to use 10khz pwm signals please tell me how to find...
1
1