2SC1969 Mitsubishi, Anyone have any of these?

I am not finding this part very accessible.

If you know any electronic stores, suppliers or other people that have any, please let me know how to contact.

Thanks, Kirk

KirKen Computer & Electronic Supplies Ltd. London, Ontario, Canada

KirKen Computer & Electronic S

"KirKen Computer & Electronic Supplies Ltd." wrote in news:Q%jwi.12735$ snipped-for-privacy@fe119.usenetserver.com:

NPN transistor, TOP66 package. Vcb = 60V Vce = 30V Veb = 5V Ic = 6A Tj = 175°C P tot = 20WC (20W when on big heatsink at 25°C) Ft = 75 MHz Hfe = 10/180 (Not exactly sure what this gain spec means) Hfe bias = 10 mA Use = General purpose high current radio frequency.

Towers update 4 lists no equivalents, but you can probably work something out given that data.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Just a few shops that list it:

- Andy

Reply to
Andy F Z

Kirk, The 2SC1969 is mainly used as a CB RF output final. If you cannot find a 2SC1969, you can directly substitute a 2SC2312 Here in the USA they are both easy to get, I just bought a few dozen for stock. (around $5.00 US each) The easiest place here in the states to get them is RF Parts,

Or phone 1-800-RF-PARTS Best Luck...

Reply to
Casual Fool

hello, are you still sourcing? We are from China, our company will be helpful.

Professional Sourcing Service & Brand Global Marketing

Reply to
gadgetscn