24 bit or higher A to D converter

Hi;

I have a question. Can anyone recommend a manufacturer who makes 24 bit+ A2D converters that are low power and reliable?

Reply to
Neo Bass

Analog Devices has 12 of them -- all 1 mW or less power dissipation and all less than US$8.00 each.

That's just one manufacturer using a quick search on their website. Other manufacturers: Texas Instruments Note: Maxim and LTC are now part of Analog Devices

Without knowing other particulars, such as sample rate, sample method, input range, etc. I can't make any recommendations.

- Tom P.

Reply to
tlbs101