Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Search EPROM 1Mb
Hello to everyone, I'm searching for some ST M27C1001-20XFI or similar (32pin, 1Mbit, 128Kx8, 35ns) I'm from Italy, please contact me to my (valid) mail. Thank you! Andrea __________ Informazioni da...

Search CMOS RAM chips
Dear Friends, I'm trying to get 2 CMOS static RAM chips 256 x 4 (300ns or better) reference HM6561 from Intersil or another vendor. Could you help me to get these? MAny thanks for your help. All the...
12
12

Supercaps and ESR
Trying to find a replacement for a 1F/2.5V supercap. Original: I can find local replacements rated 1F/5V but the ESR is ~30 ohms instead of 0.4. I presume that supercaps aren't applied to filter...
11
11

MB88202 DIP Pacakge Needed
Hi I am searching for the IC MB88202P From FUJITSU Can anybody help me with it . . ?? From where Can i buy it or place an order online . . . Thanks ------------------------------------- _ /_/_ .'''....
1
1

asset labels
Hi gang, I need about 25 -50 die-cut (rounded edge) labels of about 2 x 0.75 inches. Some sort of vinyl, that can be laser printed and has a good, thick adhesive (about 2mils) to stick to anodized...
5
5

OPA604AP -G4 suffix ?
Does anyone know what the -G4 suffix means for TI ? I see no difference in the data sheet or product page. At Farnell, the OPA604AP is the more expensive one. At Mouser, it's the other way around. WTF...
1
1

What semiconductor hides behind code H72P?
So I have an SMD semiconductor - most likely a transistor - in a SOT-223 package marked H72P. Found several lists of SMD semicondector codes on the net but no H72P. Anyone knows what kind of beast I'm...
4
4

Unknown pot manufacturer logo
Never seen this logo before. Does anyone know whose it is ? -- André Majorel "The object of this year's expedition is to see if we can find trace of last year's expedition."

Searching female connectors for power supply
Bonjour, I'm searching the female connectors for a power supply R48-3200 from EMERSON, these switching power supplies are hot swappable 3200W / 48V ps. I've opened the power supply and found the...
12
12

Component DK-2 0315
I'v taken apart a cordless drill and the trigger. I see a small IC, part of the trigger circuit and it's labelled: DK-2 0315 Can anyone here help me identify this part? Could there be a character...
6
6

Help identify crystal filter
Hi, I have some crystal filters that I am hoping someone can help me identify. 21.4MHz, possibly 6 pole, made from 3 x 3 pin HC-49u cans. Appears to be about 15kHz wide at -3dB Marking is 03047A Any...

T PHL and T PLH: why can they be different?
Hi, Consider the propagation time from H (high) to L (low): T PHL. Consider the propagation time from L to H: T PLH. Why are they generally different (in value)? Note that I'm not here speaking about...
3
3

Go go gadgets!!
Its been two weeks I'm using Android 2.2 Tablet PC launched by OziTechnology named OziTab, its multi-touch is just so perfect and 10" display is too good to watch movies. Go check this out its specs...

Check my capacitor calculation
I need to make a plate capacitor of 7nF 50KV. I will use aluminum foil and 1.5mm thick polycarbonite insulator. The area I came up with is 3.5 sqaure meters. Is that right?
8
8

Fundamentals of Structural Analysis 3rd Ed by Leet
Here are instructor's solutions manuals to the scientific textbooks in PDF format. They cover solutions to all problems in the text. If you need any, let me know its title, edition and author. If your...