19v 4pin power cable

hello, I have a viewsonic N2700w LCD. The power cable that runs from the VISIONBANK board to power the LCD panel shorted out because the protective sheath was touching some metal on the inside of the case. I have linked to some pictures of the problem, and if I was able to get a replacement power cable, everything would work fine. Is this something i could make myself? I can't seem to find it anywhere online (or don't know where to look). Viewsonic wants too much money to repair the thing, when it was their fault during production for having the sheath of the cable pressed into a metal corner, causing the problem. Anyhow, here's some pics... thanks for any suggestions!

Todd snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

tconley

OMFG I have the same problem... I mean exactly, I look at your pictures and its the same problem, and I paid good money for this moniter, if anyone knows how to fix this email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com .

Reply to
mrsirpantsalot