Where can I get small quantity.?

Where can I get small quantity of this...

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | #BringBackOurBalls

I've bought grommet edging at places like Home Depot.

Reply to
krw

--- Looks like they make 12" lengths of it and you can find a dealer at:

John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

I'm going with Lasse' solution for now... some slitted insulation. But I think I'll buy a roll of the stuff for the future... seems like good stuff to have around. ...Jim Thompson

                        #BringBackOurBalls

eBay, of course.

Don't use the white variety outdoors, as the nylon will crumble after too much UV exposure. If you can find the black carbon filled variety, get that instead.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

If you want to buy a roll, DigiKey sells it. It's not cheap, though.

Reply to
krw

Jim Thompson scribbled thus:

If its any help, I use 6 mm aquarium air line. I have used the outer jacket from RG58/9 co-ax in the past.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.