ULP to identify same or copied Eagle schematic (and board)

Dear User of Eagle from this August Forum, I am using Eagle 5.110, (new to this forum) and would like someone to point me to a Eagle ULP that can compare several schematics (*.sch) and identify those files that are identical or 'nearly' identical. The way I do it now is to print several of the schematics on pieces of paper and where necessary overlay them on top of each (say other over a light box) to look for a "match". I am doing this to detect multiple copies of the same schematic from a large number of Eagle project folders.

I am sure the job can be done digitally. For a start I need to find out if there is any existing ULP to extract the coordinates of the parts (components) from the schematic file. If possible I would like to extract and transfer these information into a table (or database) to do a 'soft' sort and match.

On a similar note I also want to do the same for those PCB layout that are nearly identical on the *.brd file.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Tim Foo