Sr. level pcb designer looking for work as a captive designer(not spam looking for help)

=_NextPart_000_001A_01C6A352.B5B4D250 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello Group, I am a senior level PCB designer who has been at it for the last 15 = years and looking for "other" employment. I have done everything from VME to switch mode AC-DC suppliesamong quite = a bit more. Does anyone know of a firm looking for a captive designer? and yes I am = willing to relocate (there is nothing in west michigan). I also have quite a bit of assembly and technical experience though = un-degreed. Any feed back would be appreciated Resume is available upon request. Thanks Group..=20 Regards, Carl

Reply to
Carl Goldenbusky

Isn't L-3 (was BF Goodrich) in west Michigan? (Grand Rapids). Seems like they'd have a lot of gov't work these days (defense).

Reply to
mw

Reply to
Carl Goldenbusky

Well Carl, don't try finding a decent paying job in western PA - it sucks. Wally World and tellamarketing are the only jobs in this area and I think you probably know what that pays. Big Ed is going to create all kinds of jobs in PA. Yeah right. Good luck with your job search.

Carl Goldenbusky wrote:

Reply to
Mr. Wizard