Spice models for 2SJ109 BL / V and 2SK389 BL / V.

I'm looking for spice models for 2SJ109 BL / V and 2SK389 BL / V JFets.

Thanks in advance.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

For Japanese transistor models, you can sometimes get models if you email the company. You should also learn how to use Google or some other search engine.

I found the above link using Google (search terms: 2SJ109 spice model). First link had the right stuff.

Reply to
qrk

Op Wed, 08 Feb 2006 21:45:51 GMT schreef qrk:

Thanks for the links.

Frank

Reply to
Frank