Seeking short-run SMD assy house

Hi all,

I've got a short run (20 pieces) of a board with surface-mount parts that needs assembling. Got the parts, got the boards, got the stencil . .. . I'd like to hear of assembly houses that do work like that (USA).

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus

I just got back from dropping off a prototype assembly run with the shop I use, Houstech, here in Houston, TX. 281-879-0484. Worked with them for years, no complaints.

That said, I use them primarily because they're local and it saves me a couple FedExes. Got a preference for what part of the USA?

Reply to
Rob Gaddi

a short run (20 pieces) of a board with surface-mount parts

Not really. I have a UPS account and I'm not afraid to use it.

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)"
KG6RCR
Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

I can also provide the assembly service.

george

Reply to
GMM50

Hi George,

What do you need to quote? I'll be providing all the part and the boards. I can also provide the paste stencil unless you can crank one out inexpensively.

Best regards,

Mike Elliott

Alta Vista Audio

and Aria Ltd.