PSPICE changing the Phase Angle

What's the best way to change the phase angle of an ac sign wave? For example, I'm trying to sim costas loop, and I need a 90 degrees phase shift from the VCO output.

Reply to
Mikal

How are you modeling the VCO?

If you are just using fixed sources, use

Vvco node1 node2 SIN ( ) ^^^^^

...Jim Thompson

I'm sorry, but I'm lost. I'm new to pspice... how would you implement this? I'm creating somthing like a costas loop, and I need a variable VCO with 0 and 90 degrees phase shift at a variable freq.

Reply to
Mikal