Protel & Autotrax for DOS

Anybody know where I can get a copy of Protel Schematic & Autotrax for DOS. I only managed to download a demo copy of the latest version, but I could really do with the DOS version to run on my old laptop. Cheers

Andy

Reply to
weareborg

Protel Autotrax can be freely downloaded from Altium's website

As for Protel Schematic, searching has yielded me this abandonware site

However to download anything it appears you'll need to install a P2P sharing program called eMule or eDonkey2000. Being on a restricted computer precludes me from installing eMule and trying to download Protel Schematic, but if you have any success let us know!

Reply to
Andrew Chin

You can get Autotrax here:

It's freeware now. I don't think Protel have relased Schmatic as freeware (wish they would) or if it is available somewhere.

Alan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Jenal Communications Manufacturers and Suppliers of HF Selcall P O Box 1108, Morley, WA, 6943 Tel: +61 8 9370 5533 Fax +61 8 9467 6146 Web Site:
e-mail:
Alan

The autotrax query has been answered elsewhere. If you confirm your email address is valid you might find that some anonymous address sends the full protel schematic to you tomorrow :)

Reply to
ChrisGibboGibson

PS. It's sh*t. Orcad SDT is much better.

Reply to
ChrisGibboGibson