Protel 3.0 Client problem in XP

In the PCB package, I can't execute edit/select/holesize to select various hole sizes so I can globally change them - i.e. 28 thou vias to 32thou vias. I can do this on my win 98 machine. I have wiped my client on my XP machine and cloned the 98 system onto my XP machine ( inc.files stored in the windows folder.) I have tried to run the program in 'win98 compatibility mode and still it persists. Is it possible that the program 'HOLESIZE.BAS will not execute under XP ? Did win98 have a resident basic interpreter ? TIA.

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

Found out a bit more.... the server 'Query.ins' is not loading on start-up....but I can load it manually and then it all works.....

Reply to
martin.shoebridge