PCB Assembly services, cheap but fast turn

We can supply parts and load PCB for you! Our company is located in Melbourne and the PCB will be loaded overseas. We are qualified supplier of PCB Assembly of many multi-million companies in Australia. However, we value every customer! Cost is down to earth without compromising quality and lead time. Using our services, the only thing the customers needs to do is sending their PCB files( preferably, protel file), BOM, and Assembly Drawings. Cost of the job will generally be at least 20% below that of assembly houses. If interested, please visit our website,

for more details.

Tom

Reply to
sales

(was: PCB Assembly services...)

sales@ omniems.com spewed:

No business ethics:

JeffM

ethics:

JeffM, no point of denigrating others to make yourself outstanding.

Reply to
sales

sales@ omniems.com spewed:

JeffM wrote:

sales@ omniems.com wrote:

Stating a *fact* is NOT "denigrating". Fact: Honorable businessmen don't spam.

We'll see how others view your attempt to get free advertising. Maybe you should list those who contact you so we can see who does business with someone with the ethics of a sewer rat.

Reply to
JeffM