OT: USPS tells entrepreneurs that American citizens aren't their customers

OT: USPS tells entrepreneurs that American citizens aren't their customers...

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Junk Mailers: >"Maybe those companies should be footing the bill for the chronic deficits run by the USPS, instead of the American citizens the Postmaster deprioritized in dealing with Outbox. Sounds go to me. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Tell a business to stop sucking on Big Mama Government's milk-filled tit? You're certainly not on the side of the right wing, are you?

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

?Soitenly?* In my best Curly Howard voice. Although I only fit part of the mold. I want government spending Cut. I want The debt eliminated. I want the boarder sealed. I want illegals sent home, but if the boarder is sealed, I'll let them stay but, they never get to vote. If they commit a crime send them home. Get rid of the milk subsidy. Get rid of the corn for ethanol subsidy. Why are government workers getting bonuses, the average worker has lost $5,000 of income since Obama took office. I think abortion should be legal. I want Obamacare repealed. I think it is a good idea to force ins. co. to cover preexisting conditions. Kids on your policy till 26 yrs old, naw. The last time I checked the ACA site with 2 kids and a $90,000 income the subsidy was $6,000 a year, who's paying for that? Although I've been told, after you signup, you find that is not true. I want people to work for their money, I don't want to see $4,000 of wheels and tires on a welfare recipients car. I would like to see a way for welfare recipients to get ahead while weaning off welfare. Not go backwards when the work and get off welfare. I'd like all poor people to copy my wife in their financial affairs.

I gotta go cut some aluminum, Later, Mikek

*
amdx

That's a hobby-horse of mine, which neither conservatives nor liberals seem to support. What is so f-ing hard about having a sliding scale? You report your income, you get your money, every dollar you earn always means more money (if maybe not a whole dollar) in your pocket at the end of the month -- what's not to like?

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

It wouldn't hurt if some education came at the same time. I recently had a conversation with a married women, two children, recently off welfare and working part time. She said she has less income know then when she was on welfare. BUT she does have a 2013 SUV that cost about $30,000. That is the most stupid thing the family could have done. I have plenty of income and assets, but have never and would never buy a new car. Just because I see it as a waste of savings. In her case a waste of her weekly income.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Serfs beholden to the Democrat party. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

And another Christian speaks out about how we should uphold our fellow man.

Bullets are cheaper.

Go Figure.

Reply to
hamilton

Republicans haven't done any better.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Put a 1 year delay in reductions in payment.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing, add a zero and remove the last word.
Reply to

Conservatives have, when we briefly got our way, but a certain prevaricator successfully took credit.