OT: Source for this routed piece of wood

I'm looking for a source of this routed/shaped piece of wood...

that I can stain and add to our new butler's pantry cabinets (above the wine refrigerator :-)

But I'm striking out, can only find the complete assembly, with not the proper overall dimensions I need.

Any wood-working types out there that would know a source?

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

Enter "molding wine glass" into your favorite search engine. Here's an example:

Here's a link to one of the hits:

That really wasn't too difficult.

Reply to
RosemontCrest

Thumbnail picture, no dimensions or wood species specified.

Your best bet is to take a piece to a custom cabinet shop. That shape looks like a couple of passes on a router table with the proper bit.

Deja fubar: The feeling that you've made the same mistake before.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.