OT: Replacing drawer guides.?

At the old house I replaced several broken drawer guides with those nice ball-bearing full-extension types.

I'm considering doing the same here... nothing broken yet, but the full extension would be nice.

As I remember it, it was really difficult to get the alignment right.

Anyone done this and have pointers to ease my pain ?>:-) ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

Kreg makes jigs to help mount drawer slides. I think this is a Kreg (I have the Kreg jigs but haven't watched this video through).

If you're going to replace the drawers, I'd highly recommend the self-closing Blum Tandem Blumotion bottom guides.

In any case, this is a good place to buy such things. They often have

*really* good sales on drawer guides.

krw

Thanks, Keith, Looks like a winner! ...Jim Thompson

What you need is an engineer.

Precision electronic instrumentation

What you need... >:-} ...Jim Thompson