Orcad4.2 dos on windows XP conf

Hi. After "Racal Redac" (unix design system) I started working with Orcad Schematic. Now after 20 Years I mannage to reinstal Orcad on windows XP but I can not remember how to get started. I have changed screen resolution to vga640 driver. Where do I put Symbol library and schematic? I can not remember how to set Orcad up correct.

this is what the screen looks like when starting Orcad.

kind regards pjl

Reply to
pjlarsen

Hello, is there any progress after one month ? I remember that you have to set some parameters in DOS environment (SET xxx = xxx)

Wicaksono

Reply to
Wicaksono S.