Orcad4.2 dos on windows XP conf

Hi.
After "Racal Redac" (unix design system) I started working with Orcad Schematic.
Now after 20 Years I mannage to reinstal Orcad on windows XP but I can not remember how to get started.
I have changed screen resolution to vga640 driver.
Where do I put Symbol library and schematic? I can not remember how to set Orcad up correct.

this is what the screen looks like when starting Orcad.
http://engelholmalle.dk/Image3.jpg

kind regards pjl

Re: Orcad4.2 dos on windows XP conf

Hello, is there any progress after one month ? I remember that you have to set some parameters in DOS environment (SET xxx = xxx)

Wicaksono

Site Timeline