Omation Schema III file conversions

Hi,

Anyone have problems making use of files from the old DOS program called Schema III from Omation in Texas?

There's supposed to be a conversion routine to convert these files to Tango Schematic then up to work with PCAD, but I've never been successful with it.

I have figured out how to get excellent quality PDF docs.

John Strupat

Reply to
jstmicro

Greetings,

I have an old Schema III program that I am try> Hi,

Reply to
JMASSEN418

I have a copy of the SCHEMA III manual which I can make a copy of. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@kvh.com with your contact info al

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------

---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---

Reply to
AlW