Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Omation Schema III file conversions
November 6, 2006, 2:00 pm
rate this thread
Anyone have problems making use of files from the old DOS program
called Schema III from Omation in Texas?
There's supposed to be a conversion routine to convert these files to
Tango Schematic then up to work with PCAD, but I've never been
successful with it.
I have figured out how to get excellent quality PDF docs.
Re: Omation Schema III file conversions
I have an old Schema III program that I am trying to use again after
not using for almost 15 years. I need a set of manuals. I would be
happy to pay a reasonable price for soft or hard copies of the manuals
or the tutorial.
- » DOS OrCAD gray market (was: ORCAD vs EAGLE)
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Computer-Aided Design
- » 99SE how to close the paste mask over a pad (fiducial)?
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Computer-Aided Design
- » kolejny sprzęt do oceny - obciążeni e elektroniczne
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)