Omation Schema III file conversions

Anyone have problems making use of files from the old DOS program
called Schema III from Omation in Texas?

There's supposed to be a conversion routine to convert these files to
Tango Schematic then up to work with PCAD, but I've never been
successful with it.

I have figured out how to get excellent quality PDF docs.

John Strupat

Re: Omation Schema III file conversions

Greetings,

I have an old Schema III program that I am trying to use again after
not using for almost 15 years. I need a set of manuals. I would be
happy to pay a reasonable price for soft or hard copies of the manuals
or the tutorial.

Jerry Massengale

Re: Omation Schema III file conversions

I have a copy of the SCHEMA III manual which I can make a copy of.
Email me at
awaddington@kvh.com with your contact info
al

------- http://www.ugroups.com/ =-------------