Old Raytheon Part

Can some ID this Raytheon part and point me to a data sheet...

Labeled RAX916 ^-- this character unreadable ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

It'd be exceedingly helpful if you could post a photo or at least give a description - Raytheon made everything from diodes to magnetrons.

And what's the application?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

RCxxxx - commercial linear RMxxxx - military linear

No RA in linear, post '84. No RA in Towers Linear.

RLA were macrocell building blocks for linear array breadboarding.

RL

Reply to
legg

It's an ancient part. The incoming inspection sheet is dated December

1979. I was sent a lousy scan where I can't read the part number. Chinese :-( inquirer. May be a hoax scammer. Non-responsive after the second E-mail. ...Jim Thompson
 Click to see the full signature