Numerical Optimizer (Solver) for LTSpice IV

Hi, As you know many spice simulators these has built-in solvers. LTSpice IV ha= s no built-in solver but I have written an external one. It automatically = adjusts component values to meet circuit performance targets you set. Such= as maximizing power output while minimizing supply current. We all know a= s circuit designers that playing around with component values to hit some p= erformance sweet-spot can be fun. At other times it becomes a most tedious= chore. At those time you can set up EvoSpice and take a long lunch while = a computer does your work for you. I have a free trial version of the software here:

Have a nice day and best regards, Sean O'Connor

Reply to
Sean_VN