Magma EDA tool

I'm using the MAGMA suite to check my module for synthisizability and timing analysis. When i try to import my RTL code into Magma, the tool says

mantle[7]:>import rtl IGMP_final.v MSG-10 While running 'import rtl IGMP_final.v': RTL-3 Building model IGMP_final(IGMP_final) mantle[8]:>

After this nothing happens, the customary /work// does not show up either. Further steps like fix RTL do not work and says

################### Starting Standard fix rtl ####################

ENW-3 WARNING: enwrap: /work/IGMP_final/IGMP_final does not exist at fix-rtl-start. ENW-3 WARNING: enwrap: /work/IGMP_final/IGMP_final does not exist at fix-rtl-flatten. ENW-3 WARNING: enwrap: /work/IGMP_final/IGMP_final does not exist at fix-rtl-optimize. ENW-3 WARNING: enwrap: /work/IGMP_final/IGMP_final does not exist at fix-rtl-clockgate. ENW-3 WARNING: enwrap: /work/IGMP_final/IGMP_final does not exist at fix-rtl-expression. ENW-3 WARNING: enwrap: /work/IGMP_final/IGMP_final does not exist at fix-rtl-implement. ENW-3 WARNING: enwrap: /work/IGMP_final/IGMP_final does not exist at fix-rtl-flatten-rtl. ENW-3 WARNING: enwrap: /work/IGMP_final/IGMP_final does not exist at fix-rtl-final.

################### Finished Standard fix rtl ####################

aCan anybody tell me what the problem is likely to be?

Thanks

Reply to
Ruddha

[...]

I seem that Magma doesn't found your or his files. Have you check right directory ?

An other way is to search in the documentation or call the support.

Reply to
Tb

First, I believe that Magma has not found your whole RTL. Is the search path set properly?

Second, the tool is not finding a macro to map the cells. So there should be a library. /lib which will have entities and cells within it: /lib/ent/cell

Finally, importing an RTL does not directly create a model in /work. You have to create it using 'data create' or some other commands.

Reply to
balaji.ramasubramanian