group for hspice/spice/ngspice

Hi All, I have started a new google group 'spiceusers'

with an intention to share the best practices among the spice user community. If you are a spice user, I request you to join the group and benefit/contribute from the discussions.

Thanks in advance.

-- Analogweb

Reply to
analogweb

You may also find

(particularly the circuit simulators forum within that) a good place to discuss circuit simulator related issues.

Regards,

Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Beckett

I like your initiative, but I like to be invited by real persons.

Reply to
svenn.are

circuit

Nothing against designers-guide, but I really don't like web forums. The information that is put on such a forum is very bound to the site and you have very little possibilibies to access the information through anything else but the web interface. And what happens if the owner of the site for some reason won't be able to maintain it?

In my opinion USENET is still, after all these years and all these "new" technologies, the best way of discussing on-line.

--
Svenn
Reply to

circuit

related

I agree with your point that usenet is the best way of doing this - but since the proposed group was a web group rather than a usenet group, I thought that it would be best to use the Designers Guide forum. None of these fora work unless there is a critical mass of people who read and respond.

The Designer's Guide site has been around for some time now, and is very active. There was talk of RSS feeds being supported too, which may help those who don't like web fora! (but that's not there yet...)

Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Beckett

I disagree. USENET is too prone to scam. A moderated yahoo group with vetted membership is far better. You can choose to receive emails, a summary email or scan messages on line.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell