free pspice libraries

hai all

i am having PSPICE 9 .I need some free Libraries.can anybody tell me where libraries available?

thanx in Advance vijay

Reply to
vijay

PSpice comes with all the libraries that Orcad had available, but you can search individual manufacturers and find additional models if you need them.

First Murphy's Law of Design - At least 20% of the parts you need will not be in the standard libraries, and 80% of those will have no models available...

--
Charlie