DP3T Switch?

I can't seem to locate a DP3T switch, toggle or slide that has ON-ON-ON

All I can find is ON-OFF-ON types :-(

Can someone point me to a source?

(Cheap at one-off :-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Check out several on this page:

Joel Koltner

Digikey has plenty to choose from. E.g., 0.1A/12V slide On-on-on DP3T for ~$1. Products -> Switches -> DP3T -> Slide -> DP3T -> etc

Reply to
Pimpom

--
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Cat=1114211&k=switch
Reply to

Maybe I don't know it's played, but I get "No records match your search criteria" ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Did you try it my way instead of a direct search?

Reply to
Pimpom

--
You can only click one thing at a time and then click the "apply
filters" box.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Check out several on this page:

-------- None of those are DP3T. The sliders only bridge the nearest two contacts and do not function as the OP requested.

Are you another GymieBob / Josepi troll moron?

mike

Reply to
m II

OK. I guess I didn't understand that you apply one "filter" at a time :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

The instructions are on the filter pages right under the "Search
Again" box. ;)
Reply to
John Fields

--
Ermmm...

The SSW-54 and the SSW-64 are DP3T.
Reply to
John Fields

Hmm... I see. I mean, those *are* "on-on-on" "DP3T" switches

but I expect you're correct that they're not what Jim is after given that he was thinking toggle switches as well.

I'll be interested to see if we can find a DP3T switch of the kind Jim is after; seems like it is pretty unusual.

Reply to
Joel Koltner

--
Jim asked for _either_ a slide switch or a toggle switch, so the DP3T
ones you showed were fine.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Come to think of it, I'd just look for a rotary switch, e.g.,

...but it appears there are some toggle switches that meet the bill as well, e.g.,

Intriguing...

Reply to
Joel Koltner

What search criteria are you using?

I selected DP3T and ON-ON-ON, then push "apply filters," and got 93 products on 4 pages.

I'd suggest Mouser because, in my experience, they're usually cheaper than Digikey.

Reply to
flipper

You can select as many criteria as you like from any or all fields, including multiple items in the same field (drag select consecutive items or conventional Windows CONTROL and SHIFT key select), then apply filters.

Same at Mouser except they give you the number matching the criteria before hitting apply filters so you can tell if you selected a combination that doesn't exist.

Reply to
flipper

You don't have to. The only problem with multiple selections is if you select a combination that has no matching products.

Reply to
flipper

It's also incorrect as you can select from different fields. Go ahead and try it.

They're probably trying to reduce complaints about "it didn't find anything" when selecting an incompatible combination and if you do it 'on at a time' you see what caused 'No records '.

Reply to
flipper

"Instructions" ?? Isn't that what you read when all else fails ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

" When all else fails, read the instructions! ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise