Data sheets of MICROSIM DONGLE OR Any other DONGLE used for bluetooth communication

Kindly let me know where can i get the data sheets of MICROSIM dongle or any other dongle used for bluetooth communication.Please let me know as soon as possible.urgent

Reply to
ricky1509

Ricky1509,

You could of had you answer yesterday.

As far as the "MICROSIM DONGLE" is concerned, your on your own.

good luck

donald

Reply to
Donald

Yeah, since any Microsim dongle was a parallel port MemoHASP dongle from Aladding Knowledge Systems, and had nothing whatsoever to do with Bluetooth! 8-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson