Conversion service for Omation SCHEMA III schematics to Altium PCAD & Designer

Hi,

I'm offering a conversion service for files from an extinct schematic program by OMATION called SCHEMA III. It was very popular in the

1980's and arguably the best of the DOS programs.

I can convert these files and libraries to Altium PCAD and Designer (DXP) formats. I can also generate decent PDF's from the SCHEMA III files.

Cheer's!

John Strupat JST Limited London ON CANADA

jstmicro

Nah! The best of the DOS programs was, and still is, OrCAD SDT386+. It, and PCB386+ still have a devoted following, and are still being used commercially for production work.

-Chuck

[Check out Yahoo Groups OldDosOrcad]
Reply to
Chuck Harris